Things are well underway in the Lost Lane Garden. We've got a little of almost everything growing. I won't bore you with the whole long list. One thing I'm determined to succeed at is peppers, something I've never been very good at growing in the past. We have 11 plants this year (a variety of bells and others). We are also growing a lot of green beans this year...something I like but usually don't make much space for. We have a teepee for our scarlet runner beans, and I love how that's looking! The structure adds a little more interest to the garden. Some of those vines on it are already almost as tall as me.
I know I've been a terrible blogger this season. The garden is looking great and is bigger than ever, so it's not for lack of things to talk about! This year I'm giving myself permission to blog in little blurbs, so you'll be seeing shorter entries this time...which is better than none at all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment