Here is a list of blogs about canning! Beware, not all recipes are lab-tested, approved, etc. etc. Still, it's fun to salivate over foods like peach syrup and green tomato/vanilla apple jam (huh?).
Welcome to our organic garden! We grow our favorite crops: tomatoes, garlic, and raspberries, and some other odds and ends in our backyard garden on Lost Lane in the heart of east Green Bay, WI.
Brian is the muscle of our garden. He hauls straw, soil, manure, and leaves, and runs the tiller. I'm the planner, shopper, planter, and primary harvester. We both share the weeding and watering.
This blog is intended to be a record of what did well and what didn't, and what I'd like to change for next year, as well as the kinds and amounts of food that I'm preserving for future use. It's mainly a tool for myself, but I do love to share my garden with others, so if you can benefit from my blog, that's a nice bonus!
No comments:
Post a Comment